Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A classy twist to memory wire bracelets

So many of you have seen the memory wire bracelets. Simple stacked bracelets with no clasp that just slide on & off. 

I started thinking about these a while back- and thought "why not put a classy twist to these simple bracelets?"- so that's exactly what I did. I used stones, freshwater pearls, glass, crystal and metal beads and put them together in some fun color combinations on silver plated memory wire. These are really fun and easy to wear- and add a lot to an outfit- since they are chunky and have the appearance of a multi strand bracelet. These start at just $18 and also make great gifts! 

Custom orders are always welcomed. Contact me at samanthasturk@gmail.com, or check out my etsy page by clicking on the banner in the right side of this blog. I will also be at the Montgomery Farmers Market August 3rd, September 21st, and October 12th. See you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment